The Tour de France is the ultimate war of attrition. Spanning 3550km over 21 days, 189 of the world’s premier cyclists ride for ultimate glory in a time old tradition that stretches all the way back to 1903. Australia has always been known as a cycling powerhouse in time trials and in the velodromes of the Olympic Games, but despite our best efforts we have never managed to rise to the top of the event that is considered the holy grail of world cycling. Phil Anderson battled his way to 5th place back in 1985,
To celebrate and commemorate arguably Australia’s greatest moment on the world sporting stage we are pleased to make available Cadel Evans ‘Maillot Jaune’ is a premium and one of the most sought after memorabilia piece in the Cadel Evans Tour de France Champion Collection.
This piece will hang proudly for a long time in anyone’s office, boardroom or bar.
- Authentic Tour de France Yellow Jersey
- Personally HAND signed by 2011 Champion Cadel Evans
- Has direct recollections from Cadel diaries after each stage of the tour
- Limited Edition of 21 worldwide
- Officially licensed product as part of the Cadel Evans Signature Series
- Authenticated by A-Tag and protected with microchip
- Accompanied by a official Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions – 900 x 1100mm
Order online or call us on (02)98995696 or purchase instore today
Lay-by available over 6 months