Essendon Bombers – David Zaharakis “Off His Own Boot” Lithograph
During its long history, Essendon can boast to have a monopoly on the biggest club rivalries in the AFL — most notably with Carlton and Collingwood. Irrespective of ladder position, these bouts consistently attract bumper crowds and are often remembered for big-stage performances.
David Zaharakis is no stranger to the rigours of these rivalries. Undeniably one of the Bombers’ ‘big game players’, Zaharakis’ first goal in league football came in the final seconds of the 2009 Anzac Day clash, a goal that would not only see Essendon emerge victorious, but contributed to the folklore around the home-and-away season’s marquee game. This was no one-off, however, as 34 touches and a game-high four goals made him a worthy recipient of the 2013 ANZAC Medal. To further underline his importance to Essendon in big moments, his goal in the dying seconds against Carlton on Saturday night saw the deadlock broken, with the Bombers notching up a immensely tough and resilient victory against the old enemy.
Taylormade Memorabilia, in conjunction with the Australian Football League, is pleased to pay tribute to David’s memorable moments with ‘Off His Own Boot’, a very limited edition signed boot lithograph. Given the importance of his contributions during Essendon’s greatest triumphs, this piece is a must have for Essendon supporters and astute collectors alike.
Each David Zaharakis “Off His Own Boot” is;
- Official adidas boot vertiramic personally signed by Bombers star David Zaharakis
- Celebrates his outstanding match-winning goals against rivals Carlton and Collingwood
- Limited to 50 editions only to ensure its rarity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 750 x 400 mm
Order online or call us on (02)98995696 or purchase instore today
Lay-by available over 6 months