Gold Coast Suns – Gary Ablett Signed and Framed Brownlow Medal Lithograph
Gold Coast midfield star Gary Ablett has won his second Brownlow Medal for the AFL’s fairest and best player.
Ablett won a nail biting 2013 count with 28 votes by one vote from former Geelong teammate Joel Selwood, with Collingwood’s Dane Swan third a further vote behind.
He has become the first Gold Coast player to win the AFL’s most prestigious individual award.
He won his first Brownlow in 2009 when a Geelong player, and becomes only the fifth man to win the medal with different clubs.
Each Gold Coast Suns – Gary Ablett Signed and Framed Brownlow Medal Lithograph is;
- Personally Hand signed by: Gary Ablett
- Features and Official replica Brownlow Medal
- Official Limited edition
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players Association
- Approximate framed dimensions 960mm x 6400mm
- Presented and Framed in a Deluxe Timber Frame
Order online or call us on (02)98995696 or purchase instore today
Lay-by available over 6 months