Western Bulldogs – History Of The Brownlow Signed & Framed Limited Edition Deluxe Lithograph
The Chas Brownlow Medal is the highest individual honour awarded by the AFL/VFL, a recognition of each worthy recipient’s incredible performance throughout the home and away season. Pay tribute to these stars with the ‘History of the Brownlow’ Program, a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times.
This deluxe lithograph pays tribute to the Western Bulldogs’ history of Chas Brownlow Medal success, and is personally signed by Bulldogs superstars Adam Cooney, Tony Liberatore, Scott Wynd, Brad Hardie, Kelvin Templeton, Gary Dempsey and John Schultz. Officially licensed by the Australian Football League and authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association, this lithograph is a must-have for Dogs fans and astute collectors alike.
- Celebrates the rich history Western Bulldogs’ Chas Brownlow Medal success
- Personally signed by Adam Cooney, Tony Liberatore, Scott Wynd, Brad Hardie, Kelvin Templeton, Gary Dempsey and John Schultz.
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal
- Limited to 200 units only to ensure its rarity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Proceeds from each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 680 x 570 mm
Order online or call us on (02)98995696 or purchase instore