Melbourne Demons – History Of The Brownlow Signed & Framed Limited Edition Deluxe Lithograph
The Chas Brownlow Medal is the highest individual honour awarded by the AFL/VFL, a recognition of each worthy recipient’s incredible performance throughout the home and away season. Pay tribute to these stars with the ‘History of the Brownlow’ Program, a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times.
This deluxe lithograph pays tribute to the Melbourne Demons’ history of Chas Brownlow Medal success, and is personally signed by Melbourne superstars Shane Woewodin, Brian Wilson and Peter Moore. Officially licensed by the Australian Football League and authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association, this lithograph is a must-have for Demons fans and astute collectors alike.
- Celebrates the rich history Melbourne Demons’ Chas Brownlow Medal success
- Personally signed by Shane Woewodin, Brian Wilson and Peter Moore.
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal
- Limited to 200 units only to ensure its rarity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Proceeds from each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 770 x 450 mm
Order online or call us on (02)98995696 or purchase instore today
Lay-by available over 6 months